Advanced Radiological Water Filter Bottle
Filters 100 gallon of water!
The FIRST Portable Radiation Water FilterBottle of its kind in the world!
Not only filters out 99.99% of impurities in water, but also...
"100% of all the major radiation contaminates and pollutants" ...
that can be found in water after a nuclear disaster, including Gross Beta, Radon 222, Radium 226, Uranium, Strontium, Plutonium, Radioactive Iodine 131, and Cesium 137!
IT'S A WORLDWIDE PROBLEM
Since the recent nuclear meltdown disaster in Fukushima, Japan, people around the world have become more and more concerned about nuclear fallout and the contamination it may pose upon their source of water supply, with ground water being a primary concern. This concern is now compounded by the fact that 18 countries around the world have 436 nuclear reactors; any number of which could experience a melt-down like Fukushima. There are many scattered about the US and this brings home a rising fear of the inevitable.
“Seychelle Products are the Most Field and Laboratory Tested Products of Their Kind in the World”
This Radiological Water Filter is brand new to the market and has been thoroughly tested by Independent laboratories using EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42 and 53. Testing: The new filter was extensively tested in May, 2011 by an independent government approved and accredited US National Environmental Laboratory qualified under the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP).
HOW IT FILTERS AND PURIFIES
This filter is designed to remove up to 99.9999% of the five basic pollutants and contaminants that can cause various diseases and death throughout the world. The five basic zones of contamination are:
Aesthetic (Chlorine, taste and odor); removes 99.99%!
Biological (Pathogens); removes 99.99%!
Chemicals (from Industry and Agriculture); removes 99.99%!
Dissolved Solids (heavy metals such as lead, mercury, Chromium 6); removes 99.99%!
Radiological Contaminants: removes 100% of contaminants such as Gross Beta, Radon 222, Radium 226, Uranium, Strontium, Plutonium, Radioactive Iodine 131 and Cesium 137!
The filter technology: IAMF (Ionic Adsorption Micron Technology) is an advanced technology that has been developed, refined, and proven through extensive field and laboratory testing. Over the last 16 years, there have been in excess of over four million filters using this process in products placed all over the world. It is ideal for those facing the potential problems of nuclear contamination.
The filter is designed with a hard shell that is formed to exact or 2 micron absolute porosity. The filter is impregnated with various proprietary media that have the ability to remove, absorb, chemically bond and chelate different contaminants as they pass through the tortuous path designed in the filter.
The basic media in the filter is a proprietary powder activated coconut
carbon that has a surface phenomenon that causes a molecular attraction of
substances to the surface of the filter. The rate or volume of adsorption or
removal of toxic chemicals, radioactive contaminates and heavy metals is
caused by the specific volume of medias used, their quality, and the flow
rate of water passing through the filter.
Rate of Reduction Comparison Chart
- This advanced technology has been developed through the research of aerospace scientists, medical researchers, and water purification specialists with over 50 years of product development and success.
- Now with BIOSAFE®, removes up to 99.99% of bacteria, virus, contaminants and pollutants found in drinking water sources using its proprietary Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System.
- Removes 100% of all major nuclear contaminants that can be found in drinking water.
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water per filter
- Has a screw on/off fill from the top cap for easy filling.
- 28 oz flip-top size is compact, light weight and easy to use!
- Tested by Independent laboratories using EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42 and 53.
- Environmentally safe! Does not pollute the countryside!
- Reusable - made of FDA approved low density polyethylene #4 plastic - Will not leach! BPA free!
- Filter is replaceable.
- Made in USA.
The proprietary Seychelle
Ionic Adsorption Micron Filter (IAMF) has been
tested extensively by Independent Government laboratories in the US and
throughout the world to strict EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42